Information is Wealth An organized collection of data Maybe one day we'll find the place where our dreams and reality collide Stay Connected Your Search ends here !
Monday, August 5, 2013

Lily-CollinsLos Angeles, Aug 5 : Actress Lily Collins admits her drive to succeed comes from her musician father, Phil Collins, who made her want to make a mark on the world.


The 24-year-old actress has been determined to succeed since she was a child and said that her father has always been one of her biggest inspirations, reports contactmusic. com.


"I was a complete outsider when I moved to the States from London at the age of five," Lily said.


"Having an English accent, I felt alienated. I wanted to fit in and I learned to adapt. I've been driven since the day I was born. I grew up watching my dad, who is an incredibly strong man, and that made me want to make a mark on the world as well," she added.


The "Abduction" star also said that her father has taught her to focus on her work.


"My dad has shown me the pros and cons of having your private life in the public eye," Event magazine quoted Lily as saying.


"He says everyone is going to have an opinion about anything that you do, and most of the time what you read will be negative, so if you focus on that you're never going to be happy. What matters is the experience you have and if you're proud of the work.


"He comes and supports me with my mum at the premieres of my films. He's proud of me and laughs when he gets Google alerts about me. I think it's because tweeting and Facebook didn't exist in his day, and seeing his little girl being on a fan video is quite surreal," added Lily.(IANS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment