Information is Wealth An organized collection of data Maybe one day we'll find the place where our dreams and reality collide Stay Connected Your Search ends here !
Monday, August 5, 2013

Emma-WatsonLondon, Aug 5 : After the huge success of the "Harry Potter" movie franchise, people did not think that actress Emma Watson will be able to take up a different role, but she has proved everyone wrong.


"For a while, I kind of bought into the hype of, 'Will they ever be able to play anything else?' It gave me a sense of paralysis and stage fright for a while," Emma told Entertainment Weekly magazine.


"And then a professor told me that they didn't think I should act, either. So I was really grappling with it and wasn't feeling good about it. And then... It got so bad and people had put me in a box so much that it started pissing me off. I suddenly wanted to prove them wrong. It gave me fuel, in a way. I'm not sure why that shift happened," she said.


After wrapping up the "Harry Potter" films, Watson continued her career with films like "The Perks of Being a Wallflower", "This is the End" and "Bling Ring".(IANS)

0 comments:

Post a Comment